Where Do You Submit Articles To?

Content is what makes the web-world go round, so getting the right knowledge about article and content marketing down is what you need to succeed.

Where Do You Submit Articles To?

Postby Waynefire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am

Where do you submit your articles to? I know I use quite a few article directories, but have found these are not working out that well.
Waynefire

Re: Where Do You Submit Articles To?

Postby Prosper » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 am

I'm using Bubblews. Need to check out is it legit, as it's looks too good be true. I really hope it's legit, since I've already put a lot of time and effort in those articles.
Prosper

Postby streakanime » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 am

I've never heard of Bubblews... Is it a content mill or a shared revenue site?
Shared revenue wise I write for Experts Pages. They pay monthly and pay really well. First two months with them I made about $100 a month. December was not so good to me because the holidays caused the CPM rate to drop, lol.
streakanime

Postby deansaliba » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Articles that I hope to earn from are normally posted on Triond, Hubpages, Bukisa, Ciao & InfoBarrel. I haven't made that much form them so I don't write for them that often.
deansaliba

Postby vida_llevares » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:11 pm

I actually have an account in Hubpages. But, I also submit articles directly to clients who have their own Hubpages. It's like I'm their ghostwriter.
vida_llevares

Postby dorothymoreno » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 pm

streakanime wrote:I've never heard of Bubblews... Is it a content mill or a shared revenue site?
Shared revenue wise I write for Experts Pages. They pay monthly and pay really well. First two months with them I made about $100 a month. December was not so good to me because the holidays caused the CPM rate to drop, lol.

That is good to know I just signed up for Bubbleews just the other day and was hoping to run into somebhody that is using it and has actully been paid, that is really good. Do you have any other sites that you use that you could share with us!! Thanks for the info!
dorothymoreno

Postby Prosper » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm

streakanime wrote:I've never heard of Bubblews... Is it a content mill or a shared revenue site?

Don't bother even trying to use Bubblews. I've just found out it's a scam.
Prosper

Postby tweety23 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:56 am

Wow $100 a month is pretty impressive. I hope to eventually get that point using the site.
tweety23

Postby aydensmom » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:52 am

I've worked as a freelance writer for several client who submit articles to article directories. I know that some of the popular sites for submitting were Ezine Articles, InfoBarrel, and Squidoo. I have my own HubPage account but I rarely use it. I often submit articles to content mills and found it is easier to make a stay-at-home income that way.
aydensmom

Postby Vash » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:09 pm

I don't submit articles to any article directories. If I have written a good article, I'd rather keep it on my own web site instead of giving it away to another site.

Sure you might get a few visitors through the backlink you posted with your article, but if the article is kept on your own blog, you'd get a lot more traffic for it directly.

I still don't understand why some people think it is a better idea to give away content for a backlink. Content is the king means content > backlink.
Vash

Next

Return to Article and Content Marketing