The Most Highly Paid Affiliate Program On The Web?

Getting that affiliate commission is much easier with the IMA community on your side. Speak your mind, share your ideas and visions with other affiliate marketers.

The Most Highly Paid Affiliate Program On The Web?

Postby Smackz » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 am

Any ideas? I thing TemplateMag is really good. It's fast, reliable and offers quality website designing solutions.
Smackz

Re: The Most Highly Paid Affiliate Program On The Web?

Postby vest007 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:10 pm

I have already posted a thread about the affiliate program at Bridevilla. Pays up to $500 per transaction. Have you checked it?

Here: has-anyone-tried-the-affiliate-program-at-bridevilla-t106.html
vest007

Postby krang » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:23 pm

I think the more important thing than a payout is how well you think the offer will convert.

If they have a shitty product and a shitty sales page no one will buy from, then I am not promoting a product even if the payout is 1000$.

Also, a product can have upsales, downsales OR even have residual income, so you would get income from that one sale as long as the costumer is subscribed to the program.
krang

Postby vest007 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 am

krang wrote:Also, a product can have upsales, downsales OR even have residual income, so you would get income from that one sale as long as the costumer is subscribed to the program.

Do you know any affiliates which pay more than once? So far I haven't come across any such affiliates. Even file-hosting programs pay us only once, for purchases of premium accounts.
vest007

Postby Kant » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:16 pm

The best measure is not the pay-per-conversion, but the pay per conversion times the number of conversions over time. Of course this will vary between websites, so the answer can be different for different sites. Amazon does not pay the best, but they convert very well- that is a good example of why the money per conversion does not necessarily matter as much.
Kant

Postby JMazique » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:57 am

Well, I guess, like everyone else, I actually wanted to look through the posts on this thread to see if there actually were high paying affiliate programs, but I suppose no one wants to give their money making secrets away or no one knows of any. :cry:
JMazique

Postby BigBIgFan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:39 am

The question is too vague. I could launch an affiliate program with a 1 million dollar payout per transaction that I guarantee you will never make convert and that wouldn't earn you any money. You've got to look at conversion, what are your visitors already looking for? When you answer that you can test all of the candidates and find out which converts better, the conversion ratio is very important, as is A/B testing of your landing pages.
Work: Texaco, Hobbies: Collecting diecast farm equipment, Travel: Everywhere!
BigBIgFan

Postby boyuancy » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 am

The payouts depend on a lot of different factors and if a company pays high, it usually means that there is a hidden "catch" to what they're selling, more or less.

Like this directory submission site that I came across a few days ago called Skaffe. Supposedly, they would pay someone $10 to refer a submission to their site. I know that it isn't huge, but the work was pretty easy.

Then, I found out that the catch was that the member had to opt for a premium (paid) review for you to get paid. I don't think a lot will, for a directory that not a lot of people know about.

As a second, totally different point, some programs that pay well turn out to be of a scammy nature. Like this program (I can't remember the name) that paid its affiliates $80 to refer sales worth $6! Get the point? Well, I didn't too, at first.

The "trials" that the person would subscribe to, would turn into a full-time paid subscription after a few days and if not cancelled, would rob people of their money.

So I guess you should choose programs carefully and go with mainstream, well-known programs that pay well.
boyuancy

Postby TABL » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:05 pm

JMazique wrote:Well, I guess, like everyone else, I actually wanted to look through the posts on this thread to see if there actually were high paying affiliate programs, but I suppose no one wants to give their money making secrets away or no one knows of any. :cry:

I was hoping so too!!!
The One, The Only!
TABL

Postby SamK » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:55 am

Amazon's affiliate program is very good. There is a wide selection of products to choose from, and people are used to buying stuff from Amazon. And there is a decent chance that you will generate some sales by referring people to Amazon's site, even if they don't buy the particular products that you are promoting. Some of them will buy something completely unrelated.
SamK

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing