Stuck with uploading youtube video

What is on your mind? Share with the IMA community anything and everything you may think of. Join discussions with board members and lets create lasting connections.

Stuck with uploading youtube video

Postby etc » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 am

I'm not sure if you guys also experiecne this but I'm stuck with uploding videos in youtube, it say 12 minutes but its not moving anywhere. I waited almost forever but it doesn't goes through it. I have a verufied account and my file extension is in thier list but I can't upload it. anyone having this problem too?
etc

Re: Stuck with uploading youtube video

Postby nhoelb2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:17 am

I just uploaded a video today without any problem. I suggest you cancel the whole thing and upload it again. If it fails try to upload another video. If the second video was successful then it means there is nothing wrong it's just the file of the first video. Most likely if get stuck it could be your internet connection, try to upload at different time of the day.
nhoelb2

Re: Stuck with uploading youtube video

Postby shdws » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 am

I've also been uploading without any problems. The most likely reason is an internet connection problem. It could be lost connection or very slow connection.
shdws

Return to Everything Else