Re-brandable E-book As A Way To Promote Your Product

Getting that affiliate commission is much easier with the IMA community on your side. Speak your mind, share your ideas and visions with other affiliate marketers.

Re-brandable E-book As A Way To Promote Your Product

Postby shdws » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:40 am

If you own a digital product, a good way to promote it is by giving away a free re-brandable report to your affiliates. The E-book will contain links to affiliate services like Aweber/Getresponse/ Bluehost and others, which the affiliate can re-brand with his own affiliate links. There will be one link that promotes your product and this is where you make money. Your affiliates give the E-book away as a free report, which promotes their affiliate links and your product.
shdws

Re: Re-brandable E-book As A Way To Promote Your Product

Postby Joshd1990pl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:56 pm

I do just this.

I give away an ebook explaining how to use a certain website. That website allows you to get posts on your blogs for a nominal fee. Or, you can be the poster and get money. I advertise my free ebook to the wanna-be-posters. They follow my guide on how to use the website. It has my referral link in it, which they use, and I get a cut of what they earn.
Joshd1990pl

Postby JohnSword » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 pm

I've tried promoting my coaching product with an eBook and have seen positive results.

EBooks are one of the most popular marketing tools online at the moment, and for good reason. They are inexpensive to create and provide your readers instant gratification. The key to using an eBook is to write a short, content packed book that identifies what you can offer.

I tossed in a bit about myself as a professional and a common issue that often arises in my line of work and then give the solution. Or even a hint to that solution while showcasing the fact that my package will be more in-depth.
JohnSword

Postby appleannie123 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 am

Wow, this is a good idea. I can certainly understand how this would work. I am sure glad I looked at this link. I would have never thought of it on my own.
appleannie123

Postby Barry.Lejieg » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes this is a very common way for promoting digital products. In fact, a lot of people do this without the permission of the company it self, though probably it's not even needed.

For example, they write an ebook around an online service and they include their personal affiliate link, so they will make money from affiliates too, content creators even suggest this method.
Barry.Lejieg

Postby thatgirl2u » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 am

I get emails every day promoting free products lead to another product that the promoter will make money from. It was a way to get free items before now I don't open the email. I think there are way to many people promoting trying to get your money.
thatgirl2u

Postby shdws » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 am

thatgirl2u wrote:I get emails every day promoting free products lead to another product that the promoter will make money from. It was a way to get free items before now I don't open the email. I think there are way to many people promoting trying to get your money.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing here. :) This is simply an E-book with free information, and some suggestions on services or products. Are you referring to e-mail messages that send you to a product that then comes with an up-sell? Maybe I misunderstood.
shdws

Postby DarkRepulser » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey, great advice for vendors! I'm an affiliate and I'll try to contact my vendors to create such e-books, should give my earnings a boost - and the vendor's too!
DarkRepulser

Postby Joshd1990pl » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 am

Keep in mind, it's only as powerful as where you release the EBook.

I attempted to release my book on torrent websites.
Not only was in deleted near immedietly on half of the websites that I uploaded to, along with a ban, but it just didn't work very well.

I then found that imageboards worked really well. I pretend to be someone else asking for advice, and then i wait a bit, and reply with a link to my ebook, which contains affiliate links.

Try it out :lol:
Joshd1990pl

Postby etc » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 am

shdws wrote:If you own a digital product, a good way to promote it is by giving away a free re-brandable report to your affiliates. The E-book will contain links to affiliate services like Aweber/Getresponse/ Bluehost and others, which the affiliate can re-brand with his own affiliate links. There will be one link that promotes your product and this is where you make money. Your affiliates give the E-book away as a free report, which promotes their affiliate links and your product.

This should be great. I can give away ebooks to anyone while I can expect to earn lol. These people too will share the ebook to anyone else. why do it in torrent sites, just shared the files in forums. I think the peple in forums and the owner of the forum would be glad you are doing it in thier site.
etc

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing