Local Internet Marketing training

What is on your mind? Share with the IMA community anything and everything you may think of. Join discussions with board members and lets create lasting connections.

Local Internet Marketing training

Postby etc » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:12 am

I have just join an internet marketing training, i hope to learn something from them and they would also discuss how to get a job online. Has anyone tried this and has actually acquire skills? What did you learn?
etc

Re: Local Internet Marketing training

Postby IMUofCanada » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

We actually provide courses and programs on internet marketing and all its initiatives. Over 7,000 students in the last few years cant be wrong in subscribing and wanting to learn internet marketing.

Most students register to learn Social Media, SEO and Email marketing, but we do cover all internet marketing topics, offer advice and strategies.

Thank you
Internet Marketing Certification and Training Courses
http://www.eulergroup.com
IMUofCanada

Postby Prosper » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm

I have heard of various courses, ranging from free to 100's of dollars. My friend got into one for 37$ for a 15 week program, and he says it's worth it. Personally, I've never tried it, I have my own methods.
Prosper

Postby Hardison » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:17 am

Several years ago, I took a internet marketing training class online. It was one of the best decision of my life. It gave me a firm foundation in internet marketing. I also learned about web 2.0 and Twitter before they were hot. The people who provided the training are well known internet gurus and they deserve that title.

Congrats for signing up to learn internet marketing. Yes, you can find stuff for free online, but taking a class saves you time and the material is organized and structured.
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Return to Everything Else