Internet Browser

What is on your mind? Share with the IMA community anything and everything you may think of. Join discussions with board members and lets create lasting connections.

Internet Browser

Postby shdws » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 am

What internet browser do you prefer? I use Google Chrome, but recently I'm becoming better acquainted with Coolnovo. Chrome seems to have too many bugs these days.
shdws

Re: Internet Browser

Postby JessiFox » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:45 am

I'm still working with chrome most of the time myself; I've had the least issues with it.
JessiFox

Postby Bloominternet » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Most of the time I use Mozilla Firefox. Over the years, the it is the internet browser that gave me better results. It is stable, customizable and secure. Even so, at times I use Google Chrome because it ensures a smoother and faster navigation. To put these words into numbers I think the use is distributed as follows: Firefox (80%) Chrome (20%).
Bloominternet

Postby Hardison » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 pm

My favorite browser is Firefox. I have been using it for a long time and I'm very familiar with it. I have it customized the way I want. I do use Chrome. It's a bit faster, but I think it's because I don't have as many plug-ins installed. Plus, Chrome seems to crash a lot.
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Postby thenextGeek » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:19 am

I'm a Google Chrome user since I'm a fan of its simple and minimalistic interface, and It doesn't look as cluttered as Firefox and Internet Explorer.
thenextGeek

Postby Dill145 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:33 pm

I prefer Google Chrome as well. I like how you can download apps on it just like a smart phone. Also it is just so much faster to me when it comes to searching. The quality of it is just above average.
Dill145

Postby Barry.Lejieg » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm a huge fan of minimalist design and no one better than Chrome can't complete that requirement from me. However this is not the only feature that makes me use it. There are many great extensions that improve Chrome in great ways and many awesome apps included in Chrome web apps.

I also like the Development tools in Chrome, they can be very hand every time I build a website, something that also Firefox offers but certainly not out of the box, you have to install several addons.
Barry.Lejieg

Postby Jessi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:17 am

I've never even heard of Cool Novo.

I use Chrome almost exclusively now. I really miss having Firefox as my favorite, but it kept crashing and hanging up, so it caused me more problems than it was worth.
Jessi

Postby shylambert » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 pm

I use Google Chrome. Most of my online jobs are compatible with Chrome. It also has lots of good and useful applications that makes my browsing easier and more fun.
shylambert

Postby mz_angie1987 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:22 pm

I have never heard of Cool Novo and I think I may give it a try since I am all for trying new things. I prefer to use Google Chrome because I like the layout of it. I think it is a cute browser and it also has a chrome store which I definitely enjoy. I don't know if there are other internet browsers with their own store because I don't explore that much on the internet. Although I prefer that internet browser, I mainly use Internet Explorer because they are compatible with most sites. Google Chrome always seem to have an issue and I wish they would do something about it because I love that browser.
mz_angie1987

Next

Return to Everything Else