How many sources will you check before you write an article?

Content is what makes the web-world go round, so getting the right knowledge about article and content marketing down is what you need to succeed.

How many sources will you check before you write an article?

Postby Vash » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 am

When you try to write something on the subject you are not too familiar with, it is obvious you need to do some research in order to write it in good quality.

To do research on the subject, how many sources do you check before you write your own?
Do you only check online sources or do you actually go to the library or other places for more information?

Although I keep telling myself I need to check at least 5 different (good) sources before I start writing, in reality I often get started as soon as I found one or two good sources.
Vash

Re: How many sources will you check before you write an arti

Postby deansaliba » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:50 am

Ooh that is a very good question, Vash. Personally I will check out around three or four websites while writing about something I'm not knowledgeable on, I normally look at more but not all of them will offer the same information so I whittle a list of three or four.

I normally have to do this when I am writing about finance, like credit cards or PPI loans.
deansaliba

Return to Article and Content Marketing