Have you tried any SEO services on Fiverr?

The keywords, the content, the links and the rankings...where do you start first? Find out what other SEO experts and beginners talk about to learn more.

Have you tried any SEO services on Fiverr?

Postby boyuancy » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

I am planning on ordering a few SEO services on Fiverr, to increase the ranking of my articles. But I am not sure if they work or not.

Have you tried any SEO services from Fiverr? Have they worked for you? Also, if you have, what kind of gig was that?
boyuancy

Re: Have you tried any SEO services on Fiverr?

Postby IMUofCanada » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Hello,

You must be careful when purchasing SEO services. Often times, even on sites such as Fiverr.com, you may get scammed into paying for work that won't be done, or you will pay for work that can in-fact hurt your site, and rankings.

Look at the history, feedback and past testimonials before buying any gig on there.

Good luck
Internet Marketing Certification and Training Courses
http://www.eulergroup.com
IMUofCanada

Postby Joyce aka Nana » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Be very careful when you purchase anything to do with helping your website. I bought some articles from another service akin to Fiverr and they were not original. I was curious about it so I thought I would buy a couple articles just to see if there was anyone really writing unique content for $5.00. I bought two and both were on the internet, one was there on at least six websites or blogs. Make sure if you do this to ask if they are original, which I did and the people lied to me. They did refund me, but I still think maybe I should report them. What do you think? if I didn't have the knowledge to check all my content, I probably would have copied content on my website right now.
Joyce aka Nana
Joyce's Blog
Joyce aka Nana

Postby save27 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 pm

I think that when I start my website up and running again, I will try to buy seo services from either seoclerks or fiverr. I will only buy from the highest reviewed people, reducing the risk of me being scammed. I suppose I will have to learn a bit more about seo before I order though, this way I know whether I have been scammed or not.
save27

Postby thesony » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 pm

It is good to do research before you order anything (although there are always risks), as others have posted it might hurt your website when you actually receive some of those services. In my opinion I would say doing some of the manually SEO stuff will work out good for you if you are a beginner.
thesony

Postby BrittanyX3 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

IMUofCanada wrote:Hello,

You must be careful when purchasing SEO services. Often times, even on sites such as Fiverr.com, you may get scammed into paying for work that won't be done, or you will pay for work that can in-fact hurt your site, and rankings.

Look at the history, feedback and past testimonials before buying any gig on there.

Good luck

Yes, that is why I never purchase any SEO services!
BrittanyX3

Postby MoniqueSeibel » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:35 am

I haven't tried Fiverr because I've read a lot of negative reviews when it comes to any sort of SEO or social networking. But I guess it all comes down to doing your research and finding a reliable person to hire.
MoniqueSeibel

Postby etc » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 pm

You wouldn't have to be so tight though and I mean $5 isn't worth to gamble their reputation however choose the seller that has a good ratings so you'll be safe. What's great about those services is that they just cost $5 and you can already learn things through them.
etc

Postby Hardison » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:09 am

I haven't used any Fiverr SEO services. I know that it only costs $5. Honestly, it's too cheap. I rather do it myself until my websites are turning enough profit to hire someone. I haven't looked at SEOClerks. I just don't think backlinks and questionable views or subscribers is the way to go.
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Postby Vash » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:52 am

At some point I looked into Fiverr services and I almost used some of them.

From what I have read so far, most of the SEO services on Fiverr are either useless or will bring your site more negative than good.

Most of the SEO services on Fiverr involved in link farm (which might impact your site negatively), or submit to bot accounts on varies social bookmark/network sites (which is useless in term of ranking and traffic).

I have asked someone who is running a forum of over 140,000 members. He told me to stay away from such deals. Even if some backlinks built by those Fiverr services might temporary raise the ranking, in the long run it will do bad instead of good... that's what he said...same as what I have read at many other places.

Just to think about it. $5 is too little for someone to do serious work that you can't do it yourself.

Right now, i stay away from any "SEO service" in general. Not just those cheap ones on Fiverr.
Vash

Next

Return to Search Engine Optimization