Have you heard of Anno1777?

What is on your mind? Share with the IMA community anything and everything you may think of. Join discussions with board members and lets create lasting connections.

Have you heard of Anno1777?

Postby appleannie123 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi,
I found this site when I was surfing the traffic exchanges as my only means to attract traffic to my site. I hope it is okay to post this here and that I have the correct forum. I do not want to get another warning.
Anno1777 is a virtual reality game. You build a virtual empire and get to request a payout from your profits in the game. Just like in real life, you can buy stocks, build a business empire, go to work. Unlike in life, you do not really need to eat. I have always wanted to play things like Monopoly and be able to keep my money. Now I can. I am super excited.
If you want to check out the game, here is my affiliate link. You do not need to refer others in order to cash out. You will need to prove your identity. To refer others means you get a little bonus from the government everyday.
http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=347795
appleannie123

Re: Have you heard of Anno1777?

Postby thenextGeek » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 am

I've tried playing this before but I quit within the first three days. Its because I didn't like the graphics and the game was really confusing for beginners not to mention that I didn't like their faqs page and player support system.
thenextGeek

Postby tweety23 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 am

Seems pretty cool. I'll definitely check this out :).
tweety23

Postby shdws » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:52 am

Ironically, I was checking this game out right before coming on the forums. It looks like a pretty cool game.
shdws

Postby tweety23 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:32 am

How much have you earned from the game so far if you don't mind me asking?
tweety23

Postby appleannie123 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 am

tweety23 wrote:How much have you earned from the game so far if you don't mind me asking?

I joined only in December and asked about cashouts. I was suspended until I verified my account. So, I am back up to ten dollars. Wow, I know right. I spent all my money on wine and weapons. It is kind of like real life that if you do not buy clothes, have a place to live, and eat, you will not be well off in the energy department. The more energy you have, the more money you earn at work. I think it is a lot of fun. I do not think I will be cashing out for some time. I just put $7 in the bank so I can get some interest and grow my money. After 5 days of work, you get a bonus. I hope I answered your questions.
appleannie123

Postby DarkRepulser » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 am

It doesn't really look legit in my opinion. Just look at the myWOT ratings of the website.
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/anno1 ... =rw-viewsc

Wouldn't recommend doing this for the money, for fun is another thing.
DarkRepulser

Postby appleannie123 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 am

DarkRepulser wrote:It doesn't really look legit in my opinion. Just look at the myWOT ratings of the website.
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/anno1 ... =rw-viewsc

Wouldn't recommend doing this for the money, for fun is another thing.

Wow, that is interesting to know. I appreciate the information. It is pretty much fun. I do not get into games that much anymore. I am doing it right now for fun. I do not for see ever making millions or whatever with it. This is not what I meant at all. It appears the only way to make make legitimate millions on the Internet is to have your own business. I do not see making million with affiliate marketing either. Being able to support myself will be nice though.
appleannie123

Return to Everything Else