Do you use PayPerPost?

How do you promote your website and your blog? Do you have any tips, hints or pointers others can benefit from? Share your thoughts and pick up on others here at IMA's community.

Do you use PayPerPost?

Postby MoniqueSeibel » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 am

Does anyone have any experience using PayPerPost? If so, can I ask how much you've made with them? Also, have you ever written anything that you didn't get approval or compensation for?
MoniqueSeibel

Re: Do you use PayPerPost?

Postby Jessi » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 am

I looked into using them before and then opted not to. I don't hear many complaints about them. I never liked the quality of the products/services they wanted me to write about, though. They just didn't fit with my agenda.
Jessi

Postby crazycroc » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:59 am

I don't really use it as a way to make money more like a way to increase the amount of posters on my own site because I run a forum as well.
crazycroc

Postby deansaliba » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Not only do I use them but I also use another 16 networks. Sometimes I get some interesting offers, only last month I wrote a review about a Fiverr alternative site called SEOClarks. My only REAL grumble with them is the 2 months it takes for them to credit your account once your sponsored post has been accepted.

I've been doing this since 2007 and in that time I think I have had a grand total of 5 sponsored posts rejected from all networks, 3 of them I just edited and had them approved, only two have been thrown in the bin.
deansaliba

Postby MoniqueSeibel » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

deansaliba wrote:Not only do I use them but I also use another 16 networks. Sometimes I get some interesting offers, only last month I wrote a review about a Fiverr alternative site called SEOClarks. My only REAL grumble with them is the 2 months it takes for them to credit your account once your sponsored post has been accepted.

I've been doing this since 2007 and in that time I think I have had a grand total of 5 sponsored posts rejected from all networks, 3 of them I just edited and had them approved, only two have been thrown in the bin.

Good to know, it takes a while for them to credit your account. Do they give you an explanation as to why your posts were rejected? Otherwise, how do you know what to fix?

Can I also ask which networks you recommend and have had success with?
MoniqueSeibel

Postby deansaliba » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 am

MoniqueSeibel wrote:
deansaliba wrote:Not only do I use them but I also use another 16 networks. Sometimes I get some interesting offers, only last month I wrote a review about a Fiverr alternative site called SEOClarks. My only REAL grumble with them is the 2 months it takes for them to credit your account once your sponsored post has been accepted.

Good to know, it takes a while for them to credit your account. Do they give you an explanation as to why your posts were rejected? Otherwise, how do you know what to fix?

Can I also ask which networks you recommend and have had success with?

In my experience it has been because I didn't include enough links or the links were not working. a quick edit has normally done the job. This was before PPP upgraded to their current system.

I would suggest Sponsoredreviews.com, linkfromblog.com, linkworth.com and payu2blog.com. there are many other but those are four i have earnt a lot with.
deansaliba

Postby 72gold72 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Yes I have used them but I never had luck with them, but that is because my site never became huge and popular. But they credited my account and all that. Id say that they are legit and trustworthy.
72gold72

Postby tommymac » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 am

I have used them and continue to use them. Their advertisers are a little on the obscure side, but I have never had a problem with getting paid or approved promptly.
tommymac

Postby Waynefire » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 pm

I have tried to use them before. However, I found they were like everyone already mentioned slow on the approval process. So it did not work out for me in getting the payments that I needed, even though they claim to be quick about everything./
Waynefire

Postby deansaliba » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am

In their defense they state that they take two months to credit your account because too many bloggers would remove the sponsored post as soon as they got paid.
deansaliba

Next

Return to Website and Blog Marketing