Do you market in youtube?

The Internet Marketing world is constantly changing. Stay up to date with the latest trends and keep engaged with internet marketing related topics from our community.

Do you market in youtube?

Postby etc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 am

I have been uploading files in youtube since time I became a webmaster. Youtube have emailed me bout monetizing my videos becuase they see it that my videos has become popular and so I did. But really i didn't understand how i did make my videos popular. Mqybe someone did it for me.

I'm considering to upload using my other acount for you new blog, o do you guys make a video popular in youtube without advertising it to them or paying to be featured.
etc

Re: Do you market in youtube?

Postby Bloominternet » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 pm

On YouTube you can present content and make an interesting audiovisual communication with current and future customers. YouTube is one of the most visited sites on the net, with the database of videos in the world, and it also functions as a forum where people are actively involved. To succeed in this platform, first we must set clear goals. With these objectives, we must develop a specific plan (content, update frequency, etc). Identify actual and potential customers is another fundamental premise in this regard. If you have it clear what the goals of the company and the video in question, will realize that the brand can interact successfully. It's also important to determine if you want to generate public response, receive questions from users, among others.
Bloominternet

Postby deansaliba » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 pm

I have thought about using YouTube like other bloggers do but I hate having my voice and being on camera so that isn't really going to work. :lol:
deansaliba

Postby etc » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 am

deansaliba wrote:I have thought about using YouTube like other bloggers do but I hate having my voice and being on camera so that isn't really going to work. :lol:

You don't actually need to be on the screen. I saw lots of youtube users just provide tutorials by writing the steps on the notepad while the camera is focused on the screen. But probably you can speak while the camera is on the screen of the computer.

I'm for for someting else though because my site is about travel so I video the places I've visited. Sometimes interview some people on the streets so my face isn't actually on the video :D
etc

Postby tommymac » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 am

Marketing in Youtube can be pretty tough. Writing captions for your video helps with search engines. Aside from that, it's all promote, promote, promote. I often pick a popular video on a similar topic and offer my video as a "video rebuttal".
tommymac

Postby Prosper » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Yes. When I'm working on PPC or PPD sites, I use Facebook and Youtube to promote my files/links. I use sites like Vagex to get a nice kick-start on my video, I think of a nice niche, and I make an HQ video. It takes time, but it does it's thing. The cash starts flowing in.
Prosper

Postby Razrbackfan5 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 am

YouTube is like one of the only ways I can really get good traffic lol I have a video though with 27,000 legit views and nobody has clicked on an ad yet
Razrbackfan5

Postby vida_llevares » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am

I think Youtube would be an effective medium for getting the word out. A lot of Youtube videos have made their mark on the world. Psy and his Gangnam style would be the best example.
vida_llevares

Postby Hardison » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:22 am

deansaliba wrote:I have thought about using YouTube like other bloggers do but I hate having my voice and being on camera so that isn't really going to work. :lol:

There's a thread on this forum that address this very issue. I have a fellow co-worker who has seen my YouTube channel and wanted to do the same, but he's camera shy.

I have a YouTube channel, but I haven't monetized it. I think it would look back to my clients and potential prospects.
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Postby themdno » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 am

I use youtube videos a lot with my promotion, it is one of my favorite ways to drive traffic. It seems like people listen to video more than other types of advertising, so that's what I tend to rely on.

As to how to get the videos popular, it's just being active on youtube. Posting comments, getting involved with other users.
themdno

Next

Return to Internet Marketing