Clickbank

Getting that affiliate commission is much easier with the IMA community on your side. Speak your mind, share your ideas and visions with other affiliate marketers.

Clickbank

Postby Honia » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 am

I started using Clickbank about three years ago when I discovered there a product that was very related to one of my favorite niches. I first bought the guide myself and after reading it I decided it's definitely worth promoting and most likely I won't get any refund requests. I made a small website about it with reviews and some other useful articles and I linked it to my main website. Then I started promoting them both on Yahoo!Answers. Without even trying I got on the first page of Google for a very good keyword.
I don't score that many sales because it's not of the regular/popular niches people use, but it's been three years and I still make a little something on the side, even if now I pay more attention to other projects.

What about you guys? How's Clickbank treating you? Do you first buy and try the product yourself or do you promote it directly?
Honia

Re: Clickbank

Postby inmoe » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:48 pm

It is always recommended that you try the product first but I never did that. I never had the money for that. This is what I would do. I would go onto any category and find products that are the most popular, see their affiliate page and their landing page, look on some forums and blogs to see what people say about them and then start to promote the product. The products that sold the most were dating products and work at home products. If you are doing personal marketing, like using your real name and face to sell products you should first test them so people cannot say bad things about you but if your anonymous you don't have to test anything.
inmoe

Postby etc » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:14 pm

I believe its best to buy the product your self before promoting though. This is part of the product knowledge which companies require for a salewman to actually sell. You probably can't talk a lot about the product if you yourself haven't tried it.
etc

Postby inmoe » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:40 pm

etc wrote:I believe its best to buy the product your self before promoting though. This is part of the product knowledge which companies require for a salewman to actually sell. You probably can't talk a lot about the product if you yourself haven't tried it.

Well etc I do agree that it is difficult for someone to talk about or sell a product they know nothing about but there are so many different products on clickbank that it makes it difficult to know which ones will be worth buying and which ones won't be worth buying.
inmoe

Postby etc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:59 pm

inmoe wrote:Well etc I do agree that it is difficult for someone to talk about or sell a product they know nothing about but there are so many different products on clickbank that it makes it difficult to know which ones will be worth buying and which ones won't be worth buying.

Then I should say don't start creating a website intended only for clickbank especially if you don't know yet which product.
etc

Postby johnthomas1433 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Though I do have an account at Clickbank and have tried looking through their index to select a suitable product to promote, I have not so far looked beyond that. Meaning that I have never promoted any product in Clickbank. If I remember correctly, dont they have some terms such that we have to receive some 5 unique credit card payments to get paid ?
johnthomas1433

Postby 72gold72 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 am

Ive never been able to make money with clickbank, I have tried many times and probably will try some more in the future. It would be great if I could get a website going just to make some extra cash like you.

Any more tips and trick you can share?
72gold72

Postby ironmask » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 am

Clickbank is a good way to make money if you are good with advertising the product your promoting on your website or blog. Using social media to advertise is good too but be careful not to spam.
ironmask

Postby themdno » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 am

I've tried to get some money out of clickbank, but I haven't been too successful yet. I haven't been as dedicated as I should be, but as soon as I see results, I get inspired. I just never saw the results that would inspire me. I would like to give it some more effort though, because I know it can be a great source of income, if you spend the time.
themdno

Postby deansaliba » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 am

Has anyone ever promoted books that are listed on ClickBank?

I'm in the early stages of writing a book and am looking at places like Clickbank as an avenue of getting it to a wider audience and was just wondering if it is just products that are listed on the site. :)
deansaliba

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing