Christmas?

What is on your mind? Share with the IMA community anything and everything you may think of. Join discussions with board members and lets create lasting connections.

Christmas?

Postby Smackz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Well Christmas is just around the corner, who has got all their shopping done and who is going to be involved in the last minute xmas rush? I'm pretty much inbetween, I have most of my stuff bought, however there are some things that I still need to get as I can't buy them over the internet.
Smackz

Re: Christmas?

Postby krang » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:16 pm

I've just had a wonderful family dinner, tasty as heaven :).

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
krang

Postby TABL » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:42 pm

We had a wonderful Christmas! I hope everyone else did too :D
The One, The Only!
TABL

Postby MoniqueSeibel » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:26 pm

I had a lovely Christmas as well! I had all of my shopping done before December. I did a lot of my shopping on cyber monday!
MoniqueSeibel

Postby JMazique » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 am

I just had a lovely time with my family and enjoyed everything form food to spirits! The gifts were great, too, but that's not what Christmas is all about! I hate the hustle and bustle of last-minute gift shopping and crowds make me irritable! Am I the only one who feels like that? :evil:
JMazique

Postby BrittanyX3 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:44 pm

I am so glad Christmas is over. It makes me so sad. And, I work in retail. People are so mean and bossy around Christmas.
BrittanyX3

Postby Hardison » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:14 pm

BrittanyX3 wrote:I am so glad Christmas is over. It makes me so sad. And, I work in retail. People are so mean and bossy around Christmas.

I used to work retail. The holidays can bring out the worst in people. After Christmas shopping was the worse. The lines that never seemed to end and we were always short staffed.

One a positive note: I had a relatively quiet holiday with family. We didn't have the traditional Christmas meal. We tried something different this year. Everyone had a great time. That's the most important thing to me.
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Postby CrazyCalvin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 am

I did my shopping 1 month before so the rush wasn't there ;) Christmas was a blast and I cant wait for the new year!

Merry Christmas and Happy new year guys!
CrazyCalvin

Return to Everything Else