Best Results of 2012/Goals for 2013

The Internet Marketing world is constantly changing. Stay up to date with the latest trends and keep engaged with internet marketing related topics from our community.

Best Results of 2012/Goals for 2013

Postby catblue » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm interested in what your most successful projects were in 2012 and what your goals are for 2013.

For me, I had the best success in 2012 with article/content writing, not on a specific site, but because I found a few clients that like my work and who offer interesting writing assignments to me on a regular basis. :D

For 2013, my goals are to continue to search for good outlets for my writing, of course. But, also, I want to put more time into developing my affiliate sites and I have some craft products that I enjoy making and would like to begin selling and marketing them online. :idea:

So, what were your successes in 2012 and what are your goals for 2013? :?: :?:
catblue

Re: Best Results of 2012/Goals for 2013

Postby Jhonswife » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Cat/blue do you use squidoo? I've had a lot of fun over there! I'm a writer too. I have written lots for Internet Marketers in SEO. It's what I can do on a whim to make a little extra cash, but BEING an internet marketer, I think is where the better money is. I just need to get better at that so I won't have to fall back into writing.

I have lots of goals for 2013 as I'm getting serious about building my residual income. I had made a great residual income through ehow, and wish I had several streams so that when ehow bought us out, I would have something to fall back on, but I'm building my squidoo now for that, as well as Zuhava..

Best of luck to you in 2013!
Jennifer
Jhonswife

Postby deansaliba » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:27 pm

I would have to say that my best result of 2013 was finally hitting the $1000 per month barrier, although it only happened in December. :)

My goals for 2013 are simply to focus on work more (I am bipolar and have ADHD and thus find it hard to concentrate and stay motivated) and hit the $1000 mark more often.
deansaliba

Postby vida_llevares » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

I am looking forward to streamlining my internet marketing initiatives. I would like to come up with quantitative measures to evaluate the effectiveness of my initiatives.
vida_llevares

Postby bauss » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 am

Well 2012 was basically a disaster for me, and I'm trying to put that year behind me. I lost a backup for my forum with 3 months work gone just like that, but we've recovered, and in 2013 I'm looking rank #1 for my main three keywords which I think is completely do-able, and if I were to accomplish this goal it'd make my forum #1 in the niche without a doubt.
bauss

Postby themdno » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm

My big goals for this year are to stay in the green, and out of the red, obviously. I plan on doing that with an increased effort on youtube, creating a bunch of original content. I'm in the works of creating my own tutorial website, so I'm looking to put a bunch of effort into that avenue. I've already seen some success from youtube, with very little work on my part, so I'm interested to see what some dedication will bring.
themdno

Postby Dmarcotte » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

My best results for 2012 was for my website http://www.thingstodowithkidsmn.com because I got featured in a newspaper here in the Twin Cities. That one article doubled my membership in less than 2 weeks. The exposure kept my site growing through the fall, which is usually a slow season for me.

My goal for 2013 is to get featured in at least 2 more news articles in print here in the Twin Cities. I really want to grow my membership so i can start making a profit!
Dmarcotte

Postby Hardison » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am

Dmarcotte wrote:My best results for 2012 was for my website http://www.thingstodowithkidsmn.com because I got featured in a newspaper here in the Twin Cities. That one article doubled my membership in less than 2 weeks. The exposure kept my site growing through the fall, which is usually a slow season for me.

My goal for 2013 is to get featured in at least 2 more news articles in print here in the Twin Cities. I really want to grow my membership so i can start making a profit!

I really like the idea behind your site. It's a great idea!

In 2012, I was somewhat successful launching my freelance writing business. I put up a couple of books on Amazon for Kindle.

In 2013, my goals are to increase my number of books in the Kindle Marketplace. I also want to launch my marketing consultancy offline. Getting that off the ground would make me a very happy camper.
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Postby thenextGeek » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

My success in 2012 was that I found out newer and better ways to make money on the internet and I earned quite a bit during the past year. This 2013 I'm hoping to earn more money and maybe even teach my mom the art of making money online so that she may also earn money since she's only staying at home.
thenextGeek

Postby catblue » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 am

Wow, it's really inspiring to read what everyone is up to! It looks like everyone who answered has a workable plan. Good luck to you all!

Jhonswife wrote:Cat/blue do you use squidoo? I've had a lot of fun over there! I'm a writer too. I have written lots for Internet Marketers in SEO. It's what I can do on a whim to make a little extra cash, but BEING an internet marketer, I think is where the better money is. I just need to get better at that so I won't have to fall back into writing.

I have lots of goals for 2013 as I'm getting serious about building my residual income. I had made a great residual income through ehow, and wish I had several streams so that when ehow bought us out, I would have something to fall back on, but I'm building my squidoo now for that, as well as Zuhava..

Best of luck to you in 2013!
Jennifer

Thank you, Jennifer! Best of luck to you, also! It sounds like you have a lot of interesting things planned for your year. No, I don't know much about squidoo or zuhava. I will have to check those sites out, soon. Mainly, I have some clients that I write for and I am working on several blogs and I want to sell some crafts, if I can find the time, between every thing else, lol!
catblue

Next

Return to Internet Marketing