Amount of Content for Email Newsletter

Enough with the Spam and lets do some real Email marketing. Learn the basics, share your ideas and connect the world by email together through learning.

Amount of Content for Email Newsletter

Postby vida_llevares » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:47 pm

How much amount of content do I need to put in in an email newsletter? Something that is not too small that it may not be valuable. Not too much too because people wouldn't like to read long emails.
vida_llevares

Re: Amount of Content for Email Newsletter

Postby stiflex » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Use larger letters for more important matters, and simply promote anything you want. And leave a brief, short descriptive description of it. That's it, maybe add a logo or something.
stiflex

Postby krang » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:34 pm

People do read long emails if its worth their time. Make them as long as necessary, meaning as long as you can write them so they remain interesting.

Generally at least write a description of where you are sending them with a call to action.
krang

Postby Jessi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 am

I don't think there is a set amount.

I would say 3-5 good key points, though. Maybe your top 5 most recent articles, site announcements, etc, but don't overdo it. If people are really interested, they'll come to your site to see more.
Jessi

Postby Shell323 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 am

I think short and sweet is key for email marketing. It can be difficult to even get people to click on your emails, putting to much information into them can be off putting. Put some important points in, just enough to grab attention and don't over do it. Most people get quite a bit of spam in their emails, make sure to set yourself apart from what they feel spam is.
Shell323

Postby BrittanyX3 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 am

I would just put what is necessary for them to know. Whatever you have updated or anything that is new.
BrittanyX3

Return to Email Marketing