Almost get instantly indexed into Google

The keywords, the content, the links and the rankings...where do you start first? Find out what other SEO experts and beginners talk about to learn more.

Almost get instantly indexed into Google

Postby DarkRepulser » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 am

All you have to do is you need to create a Google+ profile, or if you already have an existing one use that, and what you want to do is you want to head over to your Google+ profile and post a status update with your website link in it. It should instantly index your website. For that extra push you can submit your website to the Google Keywords tool so Google will send a spider to your site, possibly indexing it. Signing up for Webmaster tools and submitting a sitemap also helps significantly.
DarkRepulser

Re: Almost get instantly indexed into Google

Postby Joshd1990pl » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:11 am

Awesome tip!
I'm creating a new campaign (and subsequently a new website for the service) and I've been looking for ways to get noticed quickly by the big G.
Thanks!
Joshd1990pl

Postby Hardison » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

I agree that this is a wonderful tip. I'm going to be trying it out real soon. I also have been wanting to start using Google Plus. This is a great reason to start using it. ;)
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Postby Bloominternet » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm

This is an interesting tip. Google+ offers many possibilities, we just have to explore a bit more alternatives that offer this social platform. I'm going to consider this tool. Perhaps a change is beneficial for my project. I'm going to share this idea with my colleagues. Thank you. :D
Bloominternet

Postby OhioTom76 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 am

I thought Google indexes your site pretty quickly if you submit it through Google Webmaster Tools. I suppose this method would work as well, but it seems kind of like a roundabout way of accomplishing this.
OhioTom76

Postby BigBIgFan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:22 am

There is another way that is nearly instant, and it's even a good idea if you're worried about scrapers.

Go to your Google webmaster tools account and head to the "crawl as Googlebot" page. Crawl your url and then hit the "submit" button to submit the page to Google directly. You can add up to 10 pages per day this way with links crawled from that page or you can submit up to 100 individual urls.
Work: Texaco, Hobbies: Collecting diecast farm equipment, Travel: Everywhere!
BigBIgFan

Postby Hardison » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:27 am

BigBIgFan wrote:There is another way that is nearly instant, and it's even a good idea if you're worried about scrapers.

Go to your Google webmaster tools account and head to the "crawl as Googlebot" page. Crawl your url and then hit the "submit" button to submit the page to Google directly. You can add up to 10 pages per day this way with links crawled from that page or you can submit up to 100 individual urls.

Another great tip! I never knew about the Googlebot thing. My typical way of getting index fast was submitted a sitemap of my site. I learned something new today which is always a good thing.
"Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne from Serenity
Hardison

Postby Vash » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:57 am

For my own web site, I do not use Google+. Usually any posts on my Wordpress based blog can appear on SERP within 1 day or 2.

On some other web sites, I have seen new forum threads showing up on SERP within 2 hours, and they do not use Google+ either.

I believe it has to do with how good your web site is. If your site constantly have fresh content, the search engines already got used to it and they will send bots to your site more frequently and thus index all the new pages faster.
Vash

Return to Search Engine Optimization